The following information and resources are provided for the convenience of Scotia-Glenville Central School District employees.
Log into staff email for Scotia-Glenville employees.
View comprehensive directions about updating and connecting your email account on district computers and connecting your personal devices (personal computers, cell phones, iPads, etc.) so that you will be able to receive emails on these devices.
The substitute coordination service is provided through Capital Region BOCES.
Access the Power Teacher sign-in page.
Access the PowerSchool sign-in page.
All Scotia-Glenville faculty, staff and substitutes now have the ability to complete their annual HazCom training requirement electronically.
Here are directions for completing the HazCom training:
Be sure to include this number for 2018-19 in your training – Hazcom = ZXPMD-DVB36
Be sure to read the instructions carefully. Failure to properly follow directions may result in your not receiving credit for completing the training.
Additional training will be provided for departments including, but not limited to, Facilities and Operations, School Nurses, Art, Science, Technology, Transportation, those identified as ‘at risk’ by the district’s Exposure Control Plan, etc.
nfrastructure SERVICE NOW
STAFF: To request technical assistance, do one of the following:
- Log into the nfrastructure website. Use your Scotia-Glenville email username without the @sgcsd.net as the user name. For example, jsmith (without the @sgcsd.net), use your S-G email password as the password. Click on “Create a New Incident” under “Can We Help You” and complete the form.
- Call by telephone: 518-665-8723
- Send an email to ScotiaGlenvilleSchools@nfrastructure.com
In some cases, a staff member will remotely log into your computer to fix the problem. Staff may wish to call you back with information or questions. At times, a technician may visit your room to directly handle the request.
StaffTrac is a complete system for managing teacher and principal evaluations that will ensure a continuous professional learning process.
To use StaffTrac:
- Log into StaffTrac.
- In the UserID box, enter your Scotia-Glenville email address.
- If you know your password, enter it in the Password box. If you do not know your password or forgot it, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. The system will send your password to the email address you entered in the UserID box.
- Capital Region BOCES Digital Library
- Educational Data Service for ordering supplies.
- Naviance is a college and career readiness platform that helps connect academic achievement to post-secondary goals.
- NYS Teacher Verification/BEDS
- BEDS online user guide
- Schenectady County Retired Teachers Association
- School Dude Facilities Scheduler. Staff members desiring to book building space after 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (except for the middle and high schools, which need to complete events by 10 p.m.) in any of the school buildings or athletic fields must use the School Dude system. Staff members will use their school district email address to enter the site. The password “tartan” must be submitted at the end of the form. You will be notified by email if the request is approved or if there are problems.
- Scotia-Glenville Fundations
- Greater Capital Region Teacher Center The Teacher Center provides professional learning for teachers, by teachers. The courses provide long-term opportunities for teachers to grow in their abilities to provide students with engaging, safe, and rigorous learning environments, which are CTLE approved. Teachers may also sign up for emails from the Teacher Center at https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001tM9zndiNiohKdCh-7Wqc4CPCw62TV_FH.