Each student in the middle school has a guidance counselor who serves as a student advocate. Your counselor is available to help you with issues related to your classes, peers, family and your future.
Your counselor will meet with you each year in order to help you to begin to plan for your future. It is important for you to give some thought to your direction and individual goals. What you want to achieve in the future will, in most cases, determine the courses and activities you choose while in middle school.
- National Junior Honor Society induction – Nov. 9, 2017
- 8th Grade Parent Night: January 18, 2018, 7:00 PM – High School Auditorium
- NYS ELA Testing: Grades 6-8 – April 11-13, 2018
- NYS Math Testing: Grades 6-8 – May 1-3, 2018
- Science Performance Test (gr. 8) – May 23, 2018
- Science Written Test (gr. 8) – June 1, 2018
- JUNE 2017 REGENTS EXAM SCHEDULE: June 12-21, 2018
- Final MS exams, June 19-21, 2018
Help when you need it the most
Guidance also extends its services to provide supportive counseling during stressful and/or challenging times. Grief Support for Teens and Their Families. We hope that the information and links will be of help to you and your child. Please feel welcome to seek us out should you have additional questions or concerns – 518-347-3600 ext. 53100.