Links to teacher-maintained classroom pages
The links below are teacher-maintained classroom pages. They are used as a way of communicating with students and parents about classroom activities.
Teachers have been asked to follow these guidelines:
- The link must be to an open site – not password protected or “by invitation only.” Facebook is NOT an open site.
- All information posted must adhere to the internet policy of the school district.
- No photos of students with names should be used. You can post photos and put the names of the students elsewhere on the same page.
- The site must be in good taste.
- If there are concerns with the content on any of these teacher pages, please contact email@example.com or (518) 386-4343.
- Leanna Leffler’s and Bridget MacLagger’s grade 2 class website – https://sites.google.com/sgcsd.net/glendaalsecondgrade/home
Glen-Worden Elementary School
- David Lippiello’s grade 3 class website – http://lippielloselementary.blogspot.com/
- Mary Radom’s grade 3 class website – http://mrsradom.weebly.com
Lincoln Elementary School
- Jeff Denney’s, Regan Gatta’s and Sara Herzog’s grade 5 class website –http://lincolnfive.weebly.com/
Sacandaga Elementary School
- Kim Lavery’s kindergarten class website – http://mrslaverysgarden.weebly.com
- Laura McLear’s grade 3 website – http://mrsmclear.weebly.com/
- Pam Hotaling’s grade 5 website – http://mrshotaling.weebly.com
- Brendan Swider’s reading website – http://bit.ly/swiderstuff
Scotia-Glenville Middle School
Additional Staff Websites:
Scotia-Glenville High School
- Jason Adam‘s Algebra, Geometry and CISCO website – https://sites.google.com/sgcsd.net/adams/home
- Sra. Sartin‘s and Sra. Lipp‘s Spanish I class assignments –https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MdR0ilk7eO6wlswcDmeZbmLVoRazweu4SiEXOiAPqWo/edit
- Sra. Lipp‘s and Sra. Sartin‘s Spanish II class assignments –https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IZ8ScFM5KfvBfGsZ5DqectvksXgUaU2U6KdVfKLm2H8/edit
- Laurel Campbell‘s Family and Consumer Sciences Education website –http://campbellfacsteacher.weebly.com/