Need to talk to a guidance counselor

COMMENT: I want to change my schedule but I haven’t gotten an email back from my guidance counselor, which was sent August 31st. Is there someone else I can talk with to change it? Thank you.

RESPONSE: You should contact the office if you don’t get a response from the guidance counselor. The counselors are very busy this time of year but the office will be sure to get your message to your counselor.

  • The Middle School office is 518-347-3600 ext, 51100
  • The High School office is 518-347-3600 ext. 61100
Posted on Categories Feedback