The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation.
At Sacandaga, the PTA has provided the students with various educational programs. These programs encourage and enrich the education of the students. They occur either during the school day or in after-school activities.
The PTA has helped to make school a more meaningful place for the students and its families.
Please support your PTA.
Here are your PTA officers:
Co Presidents: Jesse Knapp & Cheryl Misiewicz
Vice Presidents: Morgan Chimento & April Fernandez
Treasurer: Amanda Hodder
Secretary: Mark Kopczynski
Membership: Erin Loatman
Programs: Lyndsay Ciejka
Contact the PTA at this email email@example.com
The PTA is also on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SacandagaPTA/
Contact the Sacandaga School at (518) 382-1282/347-3600, ext. 41101 for more information.
2022-23 Meeting dates:
PTA meetings are held at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Tuesday, April 3, 2023
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023
PTA activities – 2022-23
Sacandaga PTA has some great events and programs coming up this school year which we are sure our students will enjoy! The PTA could really use the help of parents to make these events a success! Some of year’s events include:
- September 9, 2022 PTA Ice Cream Social 5:30pm
- October 19, 2022 Harvest Run
- October 28, 2022 PTA Monster Mash 6 pm
- December 2, 2022 PTA Cookies with Santa 6 pm
- January 20, 2023 PTA Fabulous Friday
- January 27, 2023 PTA Fabulous Friday
- February 3, 2023 PTA Fabulous Friday
- March 24, 2023 PTA Spring Formal, 6 p.m.
- May 19, 2023 Let’s Make a Deal 6 pm
- May 11, 2023 Walkabout 6:30-7:30 pm
- June 9, 2023 PTA Spring Carnival 6:00 pm
Scotia-Glenville PTA Council
The PTA Council is comprised of members of the six school PTAs who come together to plan events for all schools. Here is more information about the PTA Council.