Dear Scotia-Glenville Families,
We are excited to announce that the Middle School/High School Athletic Department is now offering the convenience of free online registration through ArbiterSports Registration-FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our sports programs, and helps us to be more efficient. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian can register by using the QR Code or by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/scotia-glenville-athletics
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple
First, create and activate your FamilyID account
- Sign up to create a FamilyID account using this link.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an activation email from FamilyID. You’ll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! This link will take you to a page that shows the steps of the registration process. At the end of the page there is a video for further explanation.
- Click the blue SUBMIT button. After selecting SUBMIT, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
Update when you need to
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).