Join the team at the Middle School PTA!
- Vice President (Membership) is responsible for creating and implementing a membership plan, promoting membership throughout the year, collecting dues, and maintaining an on-line membership database.
- Vice President (Ways and Means) Responsible for forming and chairing committee to come up with fundraising plans for the year’s activities, and oversee major fundraising events.
- Vice President (Programs) Is responsible for evaluating programs offered to PTA and decides on which to hire, communicate and coordinate between school district and program artists for school wide programs. Also responsible for coordinating “PTA Presents…” events.
- Treasurer Responsible for the financial management of the PTA, which includes but is not limited to; banking, record keeping, reimbursements and payments.
- Council Representative Responsible for meeting every other month with the other Scotia-Glenville PTA representatives. This is a great way to share ideas and partner with our other neighboring schools.
- Must be a PTA Member
- Be willing to give PTA a satisfactory level of priority and commitment, including attendance at all monthly meetings
- Have knowledge of the organization and its role in the school and in the community
- Have a thorough understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the position nominated for
Please submit your nominations to: email@example.com or the Scotia-Glenville Middle School PTA Facebook page
- April 24: Announcement of Candidates
- May 22: PTA Board Elections