On Monday, March 23 we will have K-12 academic packets available for pickup or delivery. Printed materials are only provided to families without online access at this time.
If you are interested in picking up a packet, please call or email your building principal and secretary to arrange (contact information is below). We will leave the grade level materials outside at the time arranged with the main office.
These materials are intended to supplement online resources for our families without online access or access to a printer.
The school district will also have resources available for pick up at the food grab-and-go every weekday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the high school. You do not need an appointment if you come for food. We will have resources there.
- High School– Providing resources for classes that end in a Regents
- Middle School– ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies
- Elementary Schools -ELA, Math and Fundations
Here is how to contact the schools:
- High School – 518-347-3600 option 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School – 518-347-3600 option 5 or email email@example.com
- Glendaal Elementary School – 518-347-3600 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glen-Worden Elementary School – 518-347-3600 option 2 or email email@example.com
- Lincoln Elementary School – 518-347-3600 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sacandaga Elementary School – 518-347-3600 option 4 or email email@example.com