First Grade Supply List
(please label with your child’s name)
- 1 art smock
- 1 plastic, 2 pocket folderUnlabeled Items
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of Ticonderoga pencils
- 2 pink erasers
- 2 boxes of crayons (24 pack)
- 8 small glue sticks
Please send in a complete set of clothes to keep in your child’s
cubby throughout the year!
We look forward to a great year together!
Mrs. Armstrong., Mrs. Weiss, and Mrs. Valachovic
Second Grade Supply List
- 1 marble composition notebook
- 1 plastic folder with two pockets (for science)
- 24 pack of crayons
- 24 pencils
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 Boxes of Tissues
- Art smock
- Colored Pencils
A Lincoln School folder and assignment notebook will be supplied for every child.
We can’t wait to see you all in second grade.
Have a great summer and don’t forget to read, read, read.
Your Second Grade Teachers, Miss Dimichino, Mrs. Gillen and Mrs. Harrison
Third Grade Supply List
Dear students and parents,
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable summer. Before you know it, you will be shopping for your third grade school supplies.
The following is a list of supplies that you need to bring with you in September:
- Pencils- 4 dozen sharpened
- Thin markers- no more than 8 due to storage spac
- A small pencil box
- 1 marble composition notebooks
- 1 spiral notebook
- 2 pocket folder- 1 yellow and one of your choice. Plastic are best.
- Glue sticks- 3 for year
- Crayons- 24 coun
- 2 boxes of tissues- for class supply
- 1 inch viewbinder- (plastic sleeve on cover) This will be used for a writing portfolio to be sent home at the end of the year
- Art smock- an old shirt is fine
- Math flashcards- one set of each- addition, subtraction and multiplication. They do not need to be brought to school but should be available at home for daily studying.
You have been working hard all year with your math facts and reading. Please continue to practice throughout the summer. It will give you a successful start in September.
Have a terrific summer! Your Third Grade Teachers
Mrs. Morlock, Mrs. Fyvie and Mrs. Sand
Fourth Grade Supply List
Dear Parents and Guardians of 4th Graders,
We hope you have a wonderful summer. We look forward to seeing you in September. You may want to “hit” some sales this summer to prepare for the school year.
Here is a list of items needed for the first day of school:
- pencils and erasers
- 2 highlighter markers
- 2 large glue sticks
- Colored pencils
- Pencil box or pouch
- 5 marble composition notebooks
- 1 package of loose leaf paper “Wide Rule”
- 4 pocket folders :
o 1 green (Science)
o 1 red (Math)
o 1 blue (ELA)
o 1 yellow (Social Studies)
- 2 big boxes of tissues
- Old shirt for Art class
We encourage you to read good books throughout the summer. Also, be sure to practice math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). There will be fact tests the first week of school. All students have access to ReflexMath throughout the summer.
We look forward to working with you next school year. Enjoy your summer!
The 4th Grade Team
Fifth Grade Supply List
Dear 5th Graders & Parents/Guardians:
We hope you enjoy your summer and look forward to seeing you in the fall. The following is a list of the items you will need for fifth grade:
- 2 one-subject spiral notebooks for math & writing
- 4 pocket folders – one for each subject (Math, Science, Social Studies, ELA)
- pencils (non-mechanical please) and erasers
- paper (3-ring hole punched wide-ruled loose leaf)
- 3 boxes of tissues
- colored pencils
- pencil box or bag
- 3 Ring binder to hold notebooks,folders,and paper (Optional)
- old shirt for art
- sneakers for gym
We have a snack every day. Nutritious snacks are encouraged, and students should NOT bring soda or candy for snack or lunch. Birthdays may be celebrated at this time also, keeping in mind the S-G District health policy guidelines.
Students will continue to have access to Reflex Math and Khan Academy.
They are encouraged to continue working on their math and reading skills over the summer. This will help students maintain the skills they have gained in 4th grade.
Sincerely, Mr. Denney, Mrs. Gatta and Mrs. Herzog