Leftover lunch account money

COMMENT: My daughter had money left over in her lunch account after graduating. How can I get a refund or have it transferred to my son’s account?

RESPONSE: Please contact Jane Taber at the high school at jtaber@sgcsd.net or at 518-347-3600 ext. 61101. She will be able to help you.

Posted on Categories Feedback