- Quarter 2 Progress Reports were downloaded @ 2pm on Fri, 12/18/20 and were mailed out today to all families.
- If you have any questions about your child’s Progress Report, please contact her/his specific teacher, Guidance Counselor, or the Main Office.
- SGHS CTE students and New Visions students will receive a Progress Report from BOCES for those specific classes.
- If you need assistance accessing the Power School Parent portal to have direct access to your child’s grades, attendance and other information, please contact:
- the High School or Middle School Main Office by phone: 518-347-3600; HS extension: 61100; MS extension: 51100
Quarter 2 grades officially close on Friday, 1/29/21.
Quarter 2 Final Grades will be available for viewing through Power School on Friday, 2/5/21. Report Cards will be mailed to all families on Friday, 2/5/21.