14 S-G community members recognized at PTA Council’s Founder’s Day dinner
FEBRUARY 7, 2017
These community members were recognized with Honorary Lifetime Membership Awards at the 77th annual Founder’s Day dinner held at the River Stone Manor this evening.
The event was hosted by the Scotia-Glenville PTA Council.
These community members were recognized by their respective PTA organization:
- Glendaal PTA: Jeanne McLaughlin (parent) and Betsy Williams (staff member)
- Glen Worden PTA: Christine Lemp (parent)and Ashlye Cheely (staff member)
- Lincoln PTA: John Ritter (parent)and Ed Dorries (staff member)
- Sacandaga PTA: Mindy Kinney (parent) and Brendan Swider (staff member)
- Middle School PTA: Mike Nichter (parent) and Rick Matthews (staff member)
- High School PTSA: Tracy Beck (parent) and Lynn Greene (staff member)
- PTA Council: Doreen Wright (parent) and Sarah Hoffman (staff member)
Honorary Life Membership Awards are given to recognize an individual’s contributions to the welfare of children and youth. A $55 contribution is made in each recipient’s name to the New York State PTA Jenkins Memorial Scholarship Fund or the Teacher’s Fellowship Fund.