AP testing going online
The College Board has developed an online resource for AP students to take their exams in June. The board will offer free online review sessions.
- The College Board is providing free remote learning resources.
- Students will take a 45-minute online free-response exam at home.
- For each AP subject, there will be 2 different testing dates.
- The exam will only include topics and skills most AP teachers and students have already covered in class by early March.
- Students will be able to take these streamlined exams on any device they have access to—computer, tablet, or smartphone. Taking a photo of handwritten work will also be an option.
- If your students need mobile tools or connectivity, you can reach out to us directly to let us know. (Access the AP outreach form here: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/about-ap/news-changes/ap-2019/outreach-materials
The full exam schedule, and additional testing details will be available on the College Board website above by April 3. We’ll continue to support students with free resources through exam day. And while we encourage students to wait until closer to the test date to decide, any student already registered for an exam can choose to cancel at no charge.
Read more about it here – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dIJ_rHjn63W7duNW1YxaPvh1_a6D_pKlojS7xcA0uH8/edit