Parents must make an appointment to register their child for school
Scotia-Glenville registers new students through a central registrar located at the District Office, 900 Preddice Parkway (at the end of Lark Street), Scotia.
Parents must make an appointment to register a child.
Contact the registrar, Robin Brino, at (518) 382-5876/(518) 347-3600 ext. 71115.
Leave a message, if necessary. She will return your call.
Registering a kindergarten student
Registering a student in grades 1-12 student
In order to register a child in grades 1-12, the following information is required:
- Student’s original birth certificate (from the Dept. of Health and Vital Statistics);
- TWO proofs of residency (see below);
- Child’s transcript, schedule and most recent report card from his/her previous school;
- IEP (Individualized Education Program), if applicable;
- Custody papers, if applicable;
- Parent/guardian valid photo ID.
- Required health immunizations for entering and current students
Parents of private and parochial students are asked to provide information
Parents of children who live in the Scotia-Glenville Central School District and attend a private or parochial school are being asked to complete a registration form, provide proof of residency and return that information to the registrar’s office. Download the registration form and read more here.
TWO proofs of residency:
All proofs must be in parent’s/legal guardian’s name, state home address and be currently dated and may include a:
- telephone bill;
- utility bill;
- tax bill;
- bank statement;
- payroll check stub;
- income tax return;
- lease (may need to be notarized by landlord);
- rent receipt (may need to be notarized by landlord);
- report about Social Service benefit information specifically stating the home address.
- If you’re buying or building a home, contact the registrar for acceptable proofs of residency.
Scotia-Glenville’s six schools
Do not register your child at the school; all registrations will be done centrally as noted above.
In the case of elementary schools, your child’s attendance at a particular school will generally depend on where your home is located and in which elementary attendance zone.
- Alphabetical listing of all streets in the school district
- Scotia-Glenville High School: grades 9-12 – S-G High School street listing
1 Tartan Way, Scotia, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 382-1231/(518) 347-3600
- Scotia-Glenville Middle School: grades 6-8 – S-G Middle School street listing
10 Prestige Parkway, Scotia, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 382-1263/(518) 347-3600
- Glendaal School: grades kindergarten to 5 – Glendaal attendance zone street listing
774 Sacandaga Road, Glenville, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 382-1201/(518) 347-3600
- Glen-Worden School: grades kindergarten to 5 – Glen-Worden attendance zone street listing
30 Worden Road, Glenville, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 346-0469/(518) 347-3600
- Lincoln School: grades kindergarten to 5 – Lincoln attendance zone street listing
40 Albion Street, Scotia, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 382-1296/(518) 347-3600
- Sacandaga School: grades kindergarten to 5 – Sacandaga attendance zone street listing
300 Wren Street, Scotia, NY 12302
Phone: (518) 382-1282/(518) 347-3600