DOWNLOAD THE FALL 2016 Adult and Continuing Education brochure (PDF)
Flyers will be mailed to all homes in the Scotia-Glenville community in mid-September 2016.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Fall session updates
September 7, 2016
▪ The Maximize Your Social Security Benefit class date has been changed from Wednesday, Oct 19th to Wednesday, November 30th. The time of 6:30-8 pm and Room B-5 remain the same.
▪ YMCA Cardio Dancin' begins Tuesday September 13th. This class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 for 10 weeks at Lincoln School Gym. Fee is $70 for non-YMCA members and $35 for members, pay instructor at class.
▪ Zumba Basic mini sessions. Monday nights Sept 12, Sept 19, & Sept 26 at Lincoln School Gym from 5:30-6:30. Wednesday nights Sept 7, Sept 14, Sept 21 & Sept 28 at High School Room B-9 from 5:45-6:45. Fee is $5.00 per class, pay instructor at class.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ Mail-in Registration for the FALL 2016 session (using the form on page 2) should be sent to:
S-G Continuing Education
Senior High School
1 Tartan Way
Scotia, NY 12302
Make checks payable to "Scotia-Glenville Central Schools."
▪ In-person registration for the FALL 2016 session will be on Monday, September 26, from 6:30-8 p.m. at the Senior High School, Sacandaga Road.
FALL classes begin during the week of Monday, October 3.
Before each registration date, a brochure is mailed to every home in the Scotia-Glenville Central School District - generally in mid-September and mid-January. The most recent brochure is posted above.
If you have questions about the Adult and Continuing Education program at Scotia-Glenville, please leave a message with your day and evening telephone numbers for Continuing Education Director Cindy Shipley at 386-4377/347-3600 or email her at email@example.com. She will return your message.
The brochure above is in Adobe Reader.
If you don't have PDF on your computer, go to www.adobe.com/products/adobe to download the free Adobe Reader application.
If you did not receive a continuing education brochure, call 386-4343/347-3600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.